Friday, January 14, 2011

chuck e. chAWESOME

Yesterday was chock full o' awesome. Erin somehow managed to gather a bunch of our high school friends (no easy feat, trust me) to go to lunch at noon at the Cheesecake Factory and we were actually all on time---ish. People referred to us as the "United Nations" in high school because our group is comprised of so many different ethnicities and cultures. 

In actuality, we were just all of the rejected nerdy kids and decided to band together against the tyranny of the popular kids.

Just kidding. 

Sort of. 


Here's Erin holding Anjali like a loving mother, and Alex holding her like a bomb.


THEN I WENT TO CHUCK E. CHEESEEEE. 

I've actually never been there before but I've always wanted to go because if you have good grades, you get free tokens. We actually printed out John's sister's report card and got 15 free tokens (WOOP WOOP). She wasn't even home when it happened, I suggested it to her dad and he hopped online and go it. SINCE WHEN can parents access report cards online?! Glad that wasn't around when I was in high school. LOL JK I always got good grades. 

Oh and the reason we went was not because of me, but because John is leaving tomorrow and their family does this bi-annual Chuck E. Cheese extravaganza with his little brother whenever he goes back to school.

This wasn't one of those situations where you ask your friends if they've ever seen that episode of "Yo Gabba Gabba" and they're like "Um, no. Why are you watching that?" and you're like "UHHHHHHHH CAUSE I WAS WITH MY FRIEND'S LITTLE BROTHER!" But really you were chillin at home by yourself, singing along to the songs. 

Anyway.. I just tagged along to play some games and own at some Mario Kart. 



and ride some horsies.


John thought it would be funny to record my suffering. You basically hold these two metal bars that vibrate and I'm pretty sure they ELECTROCUTE YOU and if you hold on long enough you get a bleepton of tickets. 

It's basically like holding on to a Pikachu in a lightning storm.


And then I danced with Chuck E. Cheese


Gabe didn't approve of my robot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment