Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Well, my favorite color is light tan. My favorite animal is poopies."

All of my friends know I go apeshit over puppies. 67% of my posts on tumblr are pictures of cute ass puppies, like these:


or these


or this one


or this one


I think you get the point. 

So today I decided that it was time to take the next step and stop creeping on these puppies online, and actually get to meet one. So I texted John at about 8:00am (I wake up very early for some reason and all of these bright ideas come flooding in at these hours when no one else is awake and I resort to staring at puppies for fulfillment) and BEGGED him to go hang out with some puppies today. Then I called him after a couple of seconds of no response to confirm, to which he said "mmmhlllughhghh." which was certainly an adequate answer for me. 

And then 6 hours later, WE PET SOME FREAKN PUPPPPPPAAAYYYSSS. 

Well more like one, but he LOVED us. He loved us so much, that he puked!! Then he started licking at his puke. 

I just wanted to take him home and eat him! 




WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DID.



lols just kidding, we made an omelette. 



But disappointingly enough, John is very allergic to small dogs. Yeah.. i don't really get how you can be allergic to the size of a dog. He can wrestle with huskies, golden retrievers and german shepherds but when he steps foot into a room with a dog less than 2 feet long, his ass gets kicked before contact is even made. He starts breaking out in rashes and his eyes start watering, then MY eyes start watering because I really want a welsh corgi and now my hopes and dreams have been shattered. I mean HE doesn't care because he doesn't want a small dog anyway. He just sort of laughs every time he sneezes around small dogs because it's just a reminder to me that I can't get one. WHY MUST YOU GIVE ME THIS ULTIMATUM UNIVERSE?

So rather than end on a sad note, I will close with this video of a sleepy corgi. watch it or we can't be friends.

This actually just makes me sadder because I will not have a corgi to wake up. UGHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment