Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year?

2010 was definitely a riddiicculloouuss year. I mean, I rode a camel. I RODE A CAMEL. How many people in the world can say that they rode a camel!? Okay probably a significant amount, and obviously there are areas where camels are used to earn a livelihood and these people are like,

"Look at this silly asian girl freaking out over this smelly camel surrounded by flies! She just gave us 50 euro when we ride camels for free all day err' day then eat them for dinner! HA. HA. HA! This camel does not even get employee benefits!"

But anyway, so many great things happened this year.  My sister get married,  I visited the Philippines, and I studied in and traveled throughout Europe for 4 months - as well as a whole bunch of other things.





In 2011, I'm pretty sure my adventure time will be limited to "Kinect Adventures" and the closest thing to a camel I will be riding is an NYU trolley (#whitegirlproblems) because the next couple months will be devoted to competing with disturbingly smart asian kids for grades and trying to convince recruiters that despite my dismal GPA, I am just as smart as those people.

Oh joy.

But thank God I have my friends and family to support me and I'm really happy to be home with them to spend the holidays.



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment