Friday, December 31, 2010

Westchester Excursion

Erin was so kind as to kidnap me from my home (read: parents) and bring me to the new Greenburgh Public Library, which was actually really nice. At least some of our tax dollars are being put to something worthwhile. 

Here is our failed attempt at "holding up" the library. I think in this case, failed is an understatement. 


We met up with Gil for lunch and decided to be adventurous so we went to a new restaurant on Central Ave, Hurricane Grill and Wings.  It's like Buffalo Wild Wings + Surfboard tables. We were actually going to Candlelight but the wait was 1+ hours, so we settled for the Hurricane place. I still like to think we were being adventurous. 

Erin lost one of her contacts in transit. She looked like the lady from 28 Weeks Later, or a husky. 



Then she wanted me to take a boring photo of them because she didn't want everyone on my blog to think she was a freak. 


Then I ended my day by roasting my Uggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment