Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hold up, I'm drummin' one out

Edit: Credit for my title goes to Sir Anthony Bauer
---

Today I was blessed with the presence of one of my best friends Morae (and her bf Alex V. but that's not that important. jk. kinda). We snuggled in my bed together while Facebook stalking and getting me caught up on what happened while I was gone i.e. who's doing crack, who's pregnant, who's doing crack while pregnant, etc. 


Afterwards I went to Rockland where I was supposed to go to the Palisades Mall with John, but LO AND BEHOLD after I got to his house, this conversation took place:

John: What're we going to do at the mall?
Me: Oh I want to go to Sephora and just look around.
John: What is Sephora?
Me: A make-up store.
John: Can I tell you something?
Me: What?
John: I really don't want to go to the mall.

SO of course, I don't end up going to the mall because I know he's just going to trail behind me miserably, so instead we ate banana bread and I fell asleep while he watched YouTube videos. YouTube: 1 Michelle: 0

Then we headed to Jep Jep Jep's house and played with his shiny drumset and watched Gasland (here's a trailer). It's just mind boggling how many things go on in the world unnoticed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment