Friday, December 31, 2010

Rasputin

Morae has been incapacitated since the day before Christmas because she had knee surgery and got a new ACL named Rasputin.



Okay, well he didn't come with that name.. I made it up and she hates it, but all of our friends love it! Though arguably evil and undoubtedly creepy looking, Rasputin was supposedly this really resilient guy. Didn't it take forever to kill him?!

And though some may say it is entirely unnecessary to name an ACL, who doesn't love naming new shiny things, especially expensive ones. For example, I named my laptop Isabelle.. and Erin named her baby Anjali.

And here she is!



She's kind of skeptical of anyone who isn't her mom, until you stuff food into her mouth of course. The same goes for me. 


Baby Burrito!

Which brings us back to the topic at hand. If we name babies, we should be able to name ACL's. 


And yes, those are metal staples. I used the same staples to put up sheetrock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment