Friday, December 24, 2010

Chicken is Chicken.

One thing that makes being home REALLY great is all of the food. Soooo much good food. Like this big hunk of pork right here. 


Funny story about pork. One of my best friends doesn't eat shellfish or pigs for religious purposes, and my other friend, Morae, apparently didn't know that "pork" was pig. She knew that "ham" was pig, but I'm not sure what she thought pork was... So, she accidentally let our friend take a large bite of the pork bun. What's funny about this is not the fact that Morae encouraged the violation of our friends religious code, but because we were 17, in our junior year of high school and she didn't know what "pork" was.

To this day - she literally just texted me this when I told her I would write about this incident - she claims that:

"Chicken is chicken
Beef is beef
Why wouldn't ham be ham?"

But anyway, after shoveling pork into my mouth I hit up the boyfriends house and watched him and his little brother play Sonic the Hedgehog on miniclip. 

Mind you, Gabe is 4 and can use computers and cell phones. Morae was 17 and didn't know what pork was. 



No comments:

Post a Comment