Friday, December 24, 2010

tarjayy sesh

I used to always go to Target with one of my best friends, Erin, but she got busy at home so I had to venture into White Plains alone. (Woe is me.) I don't know WHY I thought going to the city center to pick up a bunch of random things the day before Christmas Eve was a good idea, seeing as I spent more time trying to get out of the parking lot than in the store. 

But anywhos, I've been reunited with my Uggs! Yeah, they're pretty foul looking and I got them in high school - but they are STILL warm, comfy and holeless (clearly not a word) which is something that CANNOT be said for every single pair of boots I've gotten from Charlotte Russe. Anyway, I was just really quickly (which turned out to be not so quickly) going to Target and coming straight home, and I'm in the suburbs. SOMEONE SUPPORT ME ON THIS JUSTIFICATION!

Well in other news, I picked up a few beauty things and some crackcorn - I mean popcorn. I picked up some Sonia Kashuk lipsticks and blush, and HiP cream eyeliner. I think I might have gone too red on the lipsticks - but it's the holidays! I'm absolutely loving the blush though.  I always mess up using powder blush and this stuff is very sheer and dare I say, foolproof? I hate that caked on blush look. I totally jinxed myself and am going to look like a clown tonight.


Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color in Bordeaux and Sheer Rosebud and Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Rose.


And this is my favorite (but sadly) NP lipstick in Rio. It melted off of the stick during the summer time and sort of just coagulated during the winter time. RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment