Saturday, December 4, 2010

Laundry

Pulling clean, warm, laundry out of a dryer is definitely what i consider one of life's simple pleasure. A lot of times, because I'm busy and I just leave my laundry in my basement's dryer until I'm ready for it, I come back to cold, unhappy, laundry. Well I'm sure the laundry isn't unhappy, but I am always disappointed.

I am really bad about doing laundry in general. ESPECIALLY in my dorms - I dread lugging my bag of laundry up and down flights of stairs which inevitably leads to leaving a trail of socks and bras all over the building. I would have been a great asset to Hansel and Gretel.

But in Prague, I hate doing laundry even more. I don't even have the option of running to the dryer to pull out warm clothes. I hang them up on one of these babies until they're nice and stiff and cold.

And this is why I have enough underwear to fill the grand canyon. I can count on one hand the number of times I've done laundry in Prague.

TMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment